[Webinar] Advanced NMIS Setup and Configuration
Join Mark Henry as he discusses more advanced topics surrounding NMIS, this webinar will be really in-depth and very valuable to your organization.
This webinar builds on the NMIS Setup and Configuration basics webinar, which attendees should watch first. In this Webinar we will delve into the guts of how to get the most out of NMIS, Opmantek’s industry-leading network monitoring solution.
Join us for this hour-long session while we explore:
- Adjusting individual Node Configuration for Interface speed In/Out, Collection, Event creation, and Thresholding.
- How to manage Collection policies to control which interfaces are collected.
- How to leverage Polling Policies to manage server load.
- How to create custom metadata tags, and add the new field(s) to the Edit Node widget.
- Managing Event creation and Thresholding Alert Tuning.
- How to import and export devices in bulk.
- Prerequisite Webinar
- NMIS Release Notes
- NMIS Wiki
- Community Questions Board
- Support Issues
- NMIS 9 Beta Testing
- NMIS- Polling Policy – Configuring Variable Polling Polices
- Extending NMIS capabilities with custom tables
- NMIS Thresholding configuration
- Basic and Advanced thresholding in NMIS
- NMIS Escalations
- Webinar – Event Escalations
- Import/Export Scripts
- Node Administration Tools