April 7th, 2021
3-Steps To Increase Your Automated Event Management
By Adam Leeflang - General Manager - Products
Recent advances in Operational Process Automation at Opmantek means that our MSP customers can deliver exceptional value to their clients; exceeding their SLAs whilst becoming incredibly sticky.
Are you facing any of the challenges below?
- Cost pressures as clients try to drive down prices.
- Ability to meet your SLAs due to overworked technical teams.
- Absolute reliance on one or two technicians to keep your clients happy.
- Challenges in retaining level 3-4 technical resources.
- Significant burdens in maintaining accreditation.
- Managing increasingly complex client networks.
- Retaining skills associated with client legacy networks.
Resolve these challenges with incredibly rapid ROI and amazingly low TCO
Opmantek has long believed that Operational Process Automation is one of the foundational pillars for a successful network management strategy. A key piece to this is ensuring that actions are undertaken in a consistent manner each time, with no variation from what is outlined as the standard protocol.
This will help you to:
- Simplify the procedure
- Reduce cost
- Deliver consistent outcomes with your agreed SLAs
Through the use of “context sensitive event actions”, you may now replicate troubleshooting actions and escalation procedures, dynamically.
Example use case
All of this can happen without the NOC or your client knowing there was ever an issue. Save time, save money and increase your clients’ satisfaction. If you’re interested in taking advantage of these incredible capabilities, please reach out.
REQUEST A DEMO
All demonstrations are interactive, personalised, and free.