Recent advances in Operational Process Automation at Opmantek means that our MSP customers can deliver exceptional value to their clients; exceeding their SLAs whilst becoming incredibly sticky.
Are you facing any of the challenges below?
- Cost pressures as clients try to drive down prices.
- Ability to meet your SLAs due to overworked technical teams.
- Absolute reliance on one or two technicians to keep your clients happy.
- Challenges in retaining level 3-4 technical resources.
- Significant burdens in maintaining accreditation.
- Managing increasingly complex client networks.
- Retaining skills associated with client legacy networks.
Resolve these challenges with incredibly rapid ROI and amazingly low TCO
Opmantek has long believed that Operational Process Automation is one of the foundational pillars for a successful network management strategy. A key piece to this is ensuring that actions are undertaken in a consistent manner each time, with no variation from what is outlined as the standard protocol.
This will help you to:
- Simplify the procedure
- Reduce cost
- Deliver consistent outcomes with your agreed SLAs
Through the use of “context sensitive event actions”, you may now replicate troubleshooting actions and escalation procedures, dynamically.
Example Use Case
1. Issue with Cisco Interface Identified
Here’s the event log for the entire network. Our event management system automatically parses incidents on your client’s networks into Events.
2. Context sensitive action bar initiated
Once a specific event has been identified “Context Sensitive Actions” are displayed against the event either automatically or by guiding your NOC team through the steps to remediate.
3. Cisco remediation commands executed
The system automatically creates a ticket in the system, pings the affected nodes and Troubleshoots (TS) the Cisco Interface. Once those actions conclude, the results are displayed on the event itself! The operator may now take further action or simply close out the Ticket.
All of this can happen without the NOC or your client knowing there was ever an issue. Save time, save money and increase your clients’ satisfaction. If you’re interested in taking advantage of these incredible capabilities, please fill in the form below;