[Webinar] Troubleshooting Open-AudIT discoveries
Join Mark Henry as he outlines how Open-AudIT will run discoveries on your network and then guides you through how to remediate any issues that can arise.
In this Webinar, we will review the processes and methodologies for understanding why your Discoveries aren’t finding and auditing devices. We will cover everything from installation problems, to server and target device configuration, common network issues, and challenges cause by antivirus, firewalls, and credentials. Key points will be:
- How to use Open-AudIT’s logs and tables to aid in Troubleshooting.
- Command line options for testing connectivity from the Open-AudIT server to your target device(s).
- Options for determining what processes on the target device is stopping an audit from running.
- Opmantek discovery and compliance
- Open-AudIT Wiki
- Opmantek VM
- Community Questions Board
- Auditing complex environments
- Information about Network Ports
- Target Client Configuration
- Beta testing opportunities