[Webinar] Developing Custom Queries with Open Audit
Join Mark Henry as he walks through the development process to create a custom SQL statement to query through Open-AudIT.
No matter how many canned reports you have, there’s always a need for a modification or a custom report. Join us for this 45-minute session while we learn:
- How Open-AudIT differentiates queries, reports, and summaries, and how you can edit each.
- How to piece together the tables and fields in the Open-AudIT database to create any kind of report you want, quickly and easily.
- Methods for troubleshooting your custom query, and ensuring it’s running as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- What resources are available to help you when you get stuck.
- Open-AudIT Wiki Home Page
- Open-AudIT Forums
- Open-AudIT Questions Board
- How do Reports Queries and Summaries work?
- Creating, Populating and Reporting on Custom Fields
- MySQL Tutorials
- MariaDB Tutorials
- Custom Fields in Open-AudIT
- All Hail Notepad++