[Webinar] Advanced Diagnostics and Network Automation with opEvents
Join Mark Henry as he discusses a topic near and dear to his heart, Network Automation and Automated Diagnostics.
It’s not good enough just to see the problem, or to send an email to the on-call engineering. Networks are becoming larger and more complex every year while engineering teams are asked to do more with fewer resources. Event handling systems have to be smarter, work faster, correlate events across multiple locations, and respond automatically with precision and depth.
Join us for this 30-minute session while we learn:
- Four-steps to creating robust network automation in response to events.
- How to quickly, and easily build rich escalation policies that drive results.
- The mental shift and process needed to go from troubleshooting to proactively respond to events.
- opEvents Wiki
- Setup Email Notifications and Other Actions
- Actions and Escalation
- Community Questions Board
- Event Correlation
- Support Issues